Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Working out

This is going to be a quick post. I still have another 3 of these to catch up on besides my daily commitment.

I hate working out. I love the idea of running or dedicating 1-2 hours a day to sweating and toning but I hate actually doing it. I wasn't always this way though. I used to be athletic in high school. When I started slacking off and partying, I lost my athletics and slowly started the bad habits that led to my obesity issue.

Last year I managed to lose 70 pounds. Well the year before and last year. This year I want to take off the rest and get fit. I'm about 45 pounds from my goal weight. I am far away from fitness. Its been about 10 years since I worked out regularly. I am contemplating getting a personal trainer just so I can learn how to work out again and what will work best for me. Here's to finding motivation and getting healthy.

1 comment: