Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 New Year's Resolutions

  1. Exercise 
  2. Blog regularly
  3. Continue to change to a more green way of living
  4. Read 50 books
  5. Follow our budget
  6. Be time efficient
  7. Put in my best effort in my studies
  8. Quit smoking
  9. Stay positive
  10. Novel
I'm not giving them the descriptions I did last year. These are mainly for me to keep myself accountable. All of these things will help me be better in my life and I need to do them. There are many more things I could add to the list but I think 10 things is enough for now and the rest can be placed under my ultimate goal list. I have already started on some of these and I will continue to work on all of these throughout the year.

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout! Good luck on your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent resolutions! You know I'll be here to support you and be a listening-ear whenever you need one. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm hoping for the best!

    ReplyDelete