Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Aidan getting married

This morning as I was getting ready to walk out the door for work and school, my son, Aidan, had some interesting news for me. "Hey, Mom, so there's this girl at school and she says that when she grows up, she's going to marry me." He shook his head and looked down at this crazy notion. "I have to think about it though."

As any good mother would do, I busted out laughing. He has periods of talking just like an adult. I love talking to him. His imagination is vast and ever-changing. I told him that if he already knows who he's going to marry, he may as well start saving up now for the wedding. He preceded to look at me like I was insane and go back to helping his brother put on his shoes.

Nevertheless, my morning kicked off to a great start (even if I did wake up late). How did your morning turn out?

No comments:

Post a Comment