Friday, June 10, 2011

Inspired.

Take a step back. Fucking look at yourself. You are human
You are beautiful. You are so beautiful. 
And you can be anything. You can be everything.  
Don't hate everyone because someone broke your heart, Or because you parents split up, or your best friend betrayed you ,your father hit you, the kid down the street called you fat, ugly, stupid, worthless.
Do not concern yourself with things you can not control.  
Cry when you need to , then let go when it's time. 
Don't hang onto painful memories because your too afraid to forget.
Let go of things that are in the past. Forget things that aren't worth remembering.
Stop taking things for granted
Stop taking life for granted. Live for something. Live for yourself. 
Fall in love. Fall out of love. Fall in love. Fall out of love. 
Do this over and over until you know what it really takes to love someone
Question things. 
Tell people how you really feel.  
Sleep under the stars.  
Create. Imagine. Inspire. 
Share something wonderful.  
Meet new people.
Make someone's day.  
Follow your dreams
Live your life to its full potential.  
Just live dammit. Let go of all the horrible things in your life and just fucking live.
And one day, when your old, look back with no regrets.

-Unknown 


This was found on my work computer desktop while I was cleaning it up. It inspired me and I hope it does the same for you. These truths are something that I like to preach to friends and family and even acquaintances at times. All too often though, I find myself convincing myself to do the same. Some days it's easy and on others... well... it's harder than hell. Focusing on many of these things (along with great friends and some family), is what brought me out of an awful depression. Positivity and living life to the fullest potential I can manage is now my routine focus. Some of the shit is hard to let go of, but slowly the bad is disappearing and being filled with new things that are worth my time and energy. I'm starting to feel like a real live grown-up finally at 25 years old, rather than the grown-up stuck in a kid's body that I lived as before. I am inspired. I will stop taking life for granted. I will just fucking live, dammit.


 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and inspiring, just like you. :-) Thank you so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete