Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

So I went down to the Twin Cities. I was extremely excited because I would be able to see my brother, my friends, and do a little shopping. I found out my brother was not going to be there Saturday and most of Sunday however, it was a little disheartening. I understand though because the boy has his irons in a lot of fires, being a hip hop artist is one of them and I respect that when he is booked for an appearance, he has to be there. I knew La would be there though and that kept me happy. We spent some time together on Friday night, we drank (well me and La drank and he laughed at us) and I managed to shatter a McDonalds Coke glass on cushy carpet and of course cut my foot open as well, then later on scrape up my arm. So, we did see each other.

My best friend Amy, who had earlier this week called my husband and his best friend to complain how I haven't been around, had set up some time to see me and totally ditched me when it came time for us to hang out. The next day she called in the early morning but I didn't answer, mainly because I was angry and I'm holding a grudge at the moment. She didn't leave a message or text me either so I'm just going to wait until she decides to call again, I have no time for that drama in my life.

La and I had lots of fun! We went to the Burnsville Mall on  Saturday and did some shopping, I got some new accessories and some new pants. We ate Pretzelmaker pretzels and then later we went to eat noodles at Noodles and Company. After that we went to the grocery store to get some munchies, hair dye, and something to mix with our remaining Ketel One vodka. We hung out until she had to go to bed for work. Ashley B. came over for a little while. I hung out with Ben after they went to bed, we played video games and chatted, it was fun.

Sunday I slept in and when La came home we got some Chinese food then came back and dyed our hair. Robbi came over for a bit and I got to see pics of the little baby in her belly! I'm pretty excited for her and my squishy. La and I talked and smoked lots of cigarettes while we waited for the boys. After spending some time when my brother came home, I let them have some alone time (he had to leave to go to the tattoo shop the next day) and took John on an adventure to see my squishy at Perkins. We talked for a couple hours and we went back to the house and slept. I got the boys the next morning and headed home, the drive was awful, it was raining pretty bad. But, we made it safe and sound and it was a good weekend.


I really want to find a way to move back down there and still be able to afford picking Serenity up every other weekend. This thought is to be continued, I need to go to bed and go to school tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back blogging! :-) It sounds like you and La had lots of fun, too. I LOVE your new haircolor!

    ReplyDelete