Friday, May 21, 2010

Ain't No Sunshine When He's Gone

This past Friday, Justin "Lug" Butler passed away at 9:58 am. It's strange when you lose someone and you don't realize how much they impacted your life, until they're gone. I bawled in bed last night for hours. I am going to miss that man so much. 24 is too young, and as Josh said, "I know now what they mean when they say the good die young". There was a line out the door at the funeral home just to come say goodbye to him. This man has touched so many lives. I wish I would have been able to be there more in the past few years. It's because of him I want to move back to Saint Paul. I need to go home, to all the people I love. I miss them so much. I don't want to start crying again so this entry will be short and sweet. Justin, you are my sunshine and they won't take our sunshine away. I'll see you when I get there and keep you in my left titty for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment